Gate TITAN V2 Advanced MOSFET Set with USB Link
- TITAN V2 with ADVANCED Firmware Edition (rear or front wired)
- USB-Link for the GATE Control Station App
- USB-C cable for USB-Link [0.6 m / 1 ft 11 in]
- Micro-USB cable for USB-Link [0.6 m / 1 ft 11 in]
- Installation Kit
- QuickStart Guide
- Trigger Sensitivity Adjustment: Five trigger sensors allow you to control trigger sensitivity. You do not have to disassemble your AEG. Just use the Tactical Programming Card or the GATE Control Station App to adjust the trigger to your preferences and level of skills.
- Configurable fire selector: Two selector sensors allow you to use up to six fire selector modes, including innovative SEMI-BURST-AUTO mode
- Cycle Detection: Thanks to the gear sensor, TITAN precisely detects in which position the cycle should finish. Therefore, even the shortest trigger action produces at least one full cycle
- Pre-Cocking Gen. 2: Victory in the game is often a matter of fractions of seconds. Thanks to PRE-COCKING, you gain a trigger reaction similar to a real gun. It allows for initial spring compression, which speeds up the trigger response significantly.
- Burst (Gen. 2): The burst enables you to shoot a pre-determined number of BBs, which is very useful in MILSLIM and when using low-caps.
- ROF Control: This enables a reduction in a gun's rate of fire. You use stronger LiPo batteries, and still have a ROF just like in a real gun.
- Sniper Delay: It lets you to set delay between each SEMI shots to simulate the delay from reload or recoil. You can set 0.5s, 1s, 2s or 3s delay.
- Smart Trigger: We know how vital the fast trigger response is during combat. This is why we have developed the Smart Trigger function. It enables you to achieve a faster trigger response.
- Battery Protection: Protection against Over-Discharge of the Battery. Modern LiPo and LiFe batteries are very sensitive to over-discharge. If you do not want to damage the battery and you care about its service life, this protection is indispensable. The microprocessor monitors the battery voltage constantly. When the voltage drops down to a critical level, it will not allow firing.