SomoGear PEQ-15 UHP IR Laser + IR Illuminator with Potted PCB
FEATURING NEWLY UPDATED & MORE DURABLE MATERIAL. UNITS ARE POTTED FROM SOMOGEAR.
Potted products are produced in batches and are made to order. We aim to carry stock of all products however in the event that parts aren't in stock please allow approximately 14 - 21 business days after the point of ordering before your items ship. For lead time estimates prior to ordering please contact us via the contact page
Visible Laser + IR Laser + IR illuminator.
Paragon Armory is the official distributor of Somogear products. We offer 6 months after sales support through Paragon where any manufacturer defect is covered. Please reach out to Paragon Armory directly via email with any concerns on your unit.
The SomoGear AN/PEQ-15 Aiming Laser IR Illuminator is designed to be used with night vision goggles devices at night for airsoft games, milsim simulation and cosplay photography, it is most popular improved version aiming laser, it integration of co-aligned VIS and IR aiming lasers, also combined with IR illuminator, adjustable and focusable beam range, it is small, lightweight, easy to use, set the new standard in the airsoft field. SomoGear try the best to satisfy the major airsoft clubs and airsoft players.
- Fits for picatinny rail MIL-STD-1913
- Durable polyamide material + Floating Fiber
- Compatible with prototype crane mil-spec plug
- Prototype hand feeling mode selector
- Zeroable aiming laser, with clicking sounds
- Focusable & adjustable IR illuminator
- Rotating IR illuminator Focus Ring 288° degrees from spot to flood
- IR illuminator max beam range: ∠5.35° (at 30m distance, the max flood beam diameter is Ø2.8m)
- IR illuminator Pulse Rate programmable
- Co-aligned VIS & IR aiming lasers (at 30 meters distance they are less than 10cm apart)
- Compatible all generation Night Vision Goggles
- All the lens cover just an opaque cover, without diffuser function.
- 100% Brand New, for Airsoft use only
Dimensions: 4.6” L x 2.7” W x 1.6” H
Weight: 6.1 oz (172g). without battery
Battery: 3V CR123A (not include)
Battery Life: >6 Hours (under all modes)
Configuration & Functions:
- Tan/ Black Case
- Focusable/Adjustable IR Illuminator
- Visible Laser (Green/Red)
- IR Laser
- Co-aligned VIS & IR Laser
1 x PEQ-15 Aiming Laser Device
1 x ModButton Crane Switch
1 x Tan Sticker
1 x Black Sticker
SomoGear IR Illuminator Pulse Rates Operation Manual
In addition to momentary and continuous modes of operation, the IR illuminator may be programmed to operate in pulse mode at either 1, 2, 4, 8 pulses per second.
To access the programming mode, the mode selector must be turned to the desired pulse rate within 5 seconds of pressing the FIRE button.
- With the Mode Selector turned to the P (program) position, hold down the FIRE button, orange indicator light up.
- Turn the Mode Selector to the IR position that corresponds to the desired pulse rate as shown in Table below.
- Release the FIRE button, the orange indicator flashing 2 times, and the pulse rate will be programmed, the set pulse rate will remain until it is programmed differently or canceled
How to cancel the Pulse Rate?
- Set the rate to 0 pulse per second
- Do not stare into the laser beams
- Do not look into the laser beams through binoculars or telescopes
- Do not point the lasers beams at mirror-like surfaces
- Do not shine the laser beams into other individuals’ eyes