Paragon Spec EVO 6.01mm ER-Hop Drop In Barrel Assembly
The ultimate upgrade for range and accuracy. We've tested just about every brand of hop up chamber, bucking, barrel, and nub combination there is. This R-Hop barrel group is a combination of parts that have yielded us the most consistent results.
- EDGI barrels are manufactured to the highest quality and have an internal surface finish of 1 micron. Made from stainless steel for maximum durability and longevity.
- 7mm hop up window maximizes BB backspin efficiency.
- 5mm deep crown to smooth out exit gasses.
- The Maxx Model M4A Pro rotary chamber allows for precise hop adjustment, tight air seal, and an extremely wide range of compatibility.
- Laser cut R-hop patches that have a perfect fit for consistent results.
- 6mm TDC (top down center) M Nub to evenly apply hop pressure.
- 5x O-ring shims to properly shim the hop-up unit to the gearbox shell.
- Paragon x EDGI stainless steel inner barrel 6.01mm ID
- Maxx Model M4A Pro CNC Rotary Style Hop Up Chamber
- Laser cut R-Hop patch
- 6mm M Nub
- Flat bucking
- 5 hop-up unit O-ring shims
Though these units can be drop in, some minor tuning may be required. Here at Paragon Armory, we use VFC air nozzles which are 21.25mm in length. Modifications of your nozzle, tappet plate, and/or tappet plate spring might be necessary. Always ensure that the nozzle is completely center and the hop-up is tightly pressed towards the gearbox shell.
Each unit is made to order. Please allow 7-14 days for assembly and tuning for in stock barrels.
*** For custom length options please specify the desired length in the order notes. Please allow 60-90 days to process.***